Wallowa County Child Services (Oregon)

A Wallowa County Child Support Office is a government agency at the OR State, Wallowa County, or local level that assists custodial parents in obtaining financial support for their children. Wallowa County Child Support Offices provide a number of services to support children’s welfare, including establishing paternity, locating non-custodial parents, and collecting Wallowa County child support payments. Child Support Offices also help enforce Wallowa County Court orders for child support and assist families in receiving additional benefits for children. Child Support Offices provide services for anyone in the community who may be eligible for child support payments.

Wallowa County Youth Service Department Enterprise OR 104 West Greenwood Street, c 97828 541-426-9114

A Wallowa County WIC Office is a local branch of the Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Wallowa County WIC programs provide nutrition assistance for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, infants, and children. WIC Offices provide services to income-eligible families who require food assistance. In addition to nutritional assistance, WIC Offices provide additional benefits, including health screenings, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding promotion and support, and help obtaining other Oregon social services.

Wallowa County WIC Office Enterprise OR 758 Northwest 1st Street 97828 541-426-4848