Malheur County Child Services (Oregon)

A Malheur County Child Support Office is a government agency at the OR State, Malheur County, or local level that assists custodial parents in obtaining financial support for their children. Malheur County Child Support Offices provide a number of services to support children’s welfare, including establishing paternity, locating non-custodial parents, and collecting Malheur County child support payments. Child Support Offices also help enforce Malheur County Court orders for child support and assist families in receiving additional benefits for children. Child Support Offices provide services for anyone in the community who may be eligible for child support payments.

Malheur County Children Commission Ontario OR 1178 Southwest 4th Street, 2 97914 541-889-4317

A Malheur County WIC Office is a local branch of the Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Malheur County WIC programs provide nutrition assistance for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, infants, and children. WIC Offices provide services to income-eligible families who require food assistance. In addition to nutritional assistance, WIC Offices provide additional benefits, including health screenings, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding promotion and support, and help obtaining other Oregon social services.

Malheur County WIC Office Ontario OR 1108 Southwest 4th Street 97914 541-889-7041