Cascade County Child Services (Montana)

A Cascade County Child Support Office is a government agency at the MT State, Cascade County, or local level that assists custodial parents in obtaining financial support for their children. Cascade County Child Support Offices provide a number of services to support children’s welfare, including establishing paternity, locating non-custodial parents, and collecting Cascade County child support payments. Child Support Offices also help enforce Cascade County Court orders for child support and assist families in receiving additional benefits for children. Child Support Offices provide services for anyone in the community who may be eligible for child support payments.

Cascade County Youth Services Center Great Falls MT 1600 26th Street South 59405 406-454-6930

A Cascade County WIC Office is a local branch of the Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Cascade County WIC programs provide nutrition assistance for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, infants, and children. WIC Offices provide services to income-eligible families who require food assistance. In addition to nutritional assistance, WIC Offices provide additional benefits, including health screenings, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding promotion and support, and help obtaining other Montana social services.

Cascade City-County Health Department WIC Office Great Falls MT 115 4th Street South 59401 406-454-6953