Bullock County Child Services (Alabama)

Bullock County Child, Youth, and Family Services is a government agency at the AL State, Bullock County, or local level that provides a range of services to assist children, youth, and families. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices offer early childhood services, including childcare support, family nutrition programs, and support for children with developmental delays. These offices may also run programs to end youth homelessness, prevent adolescent pregnancy, and prevent violence against children and youth in Bullock County. Some Child, Youth, and Family Services programs also manage Bullock County foster care and adoption services.

Union Springs Child Support & Enforcement Office Union Springs AL 201 North Powell Street 36089

Union Springs Child Support Office Union Springs AL 201 North Powell Street 36089 334-738-0111

A Bullock County WIC Office is a local branch of the Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Bullock County WIC programs provide nutrition assistance for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, infants, and children. WIC Offices provide services to income-eligible families who require food assistance. In addition to nutritional assistance, WIC Offices provide additional benefits, including health screenings, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding promotion and support, and help obtaining other Alabama social services.

Bullock County Union Springs WIC Office Union Springs AL 103 Conecuh Avenue West 36089 334-738-3030